- Master in Finance (Dept. of Economics and Management)
Who can apply?
- have been awarded a bachelor's degree
- have a B2 level in English language
How long is the mobility?
The mobility at UniTrento takes place during the 1st year (1st and 2nd semester). The 2nd year takes place at ESE.
In which language?
Courses are in English.
- the final thesis shall be co-supervised by professors of both Institutions and shall be written and defended either at ESE or at UniTrento
- it shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations of both universities
- the thesis Committee preferably includes a member from the partner Institution
During the mobility at UniTrento each student will pay tuition fees at UniTrento at the reduced fees of 750 euros for each semester of mobility, plus two revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
Students participating in this DDP cannot apply for Opera Universitaria grants.
- from UniTrento: two-years Laurea magistrale in Finance