Among the Mobility of Individuals (Key Action 1) the Erasmus+ Programme allows international students enrolled at a Higher Education Institution to spend a mobility period at Trento.
Activities for students
Study: attendance of classes, exams taking, thesis research for students/PhDs, traineeship as combined activity with study. In the download box you can find the list of universities with which UniTrento has signed an Erasmus+ agreement for student mobility for study, divided according to their location either in a Programme Country (European countries) or in a Partner Country (extra-European countries, called International Credit Mobility).
- within the University's offices and laboratories (supported by UniTrento international staff)
- in an enterprise or any other relevant workplace out of the University (in this case the student has to contact directly the host institution)
Students enrolled in the I, II o III cycle of a Higher Education Institution that has signed an interinstitutional agreement with UniTrento.
For traineeship it is not required an Erasmus+ agreement and also new graduates are admitted, but if selected before graduation.
- Study: from 2 to 12 months, also depending on what stated in the agreement (e.g. the duration is 5 months fixed for International Credit Mobility)
- Traineeship: from 2 to 12 months
- Programme Countries: grants are paid by the sending institution
- Partner Countries: grants are paid by UniTrento and amount to 850 euros/month (for a 5 months stay) plus travel expenses reimbursement