- European and International Studies (LM-52), School of International Studies
Who can apply?
- are enrolled in the Master in International Relations and European Studies from MUP (Department of International Relations and European Studies)
- have accumulated at least 60 ECTS credits
- have proven your sufficient motivation and English language skills (level B2 of the Common European Framework).
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts 2 semesters.
By the end of your mobility at UniTrento you are required to:
- pass an A2 Italian exam by the end of your mobility at UNITRENTO. For this purpose, you can attend Italian courses at the UNITRENTO Linguistic Centre (CLA) without any charge up to the level required.The format of the exam consists of: listening, reading, writing and an oral exam. Sessions for the Italian exam take place 4 times a year (October, December, April and July).
You are exempt from taking the Italian exam if you have already a certification of Italian recognized by UNITRENTO.
In which language?
Courses are in English
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
Detailed courses might be subject to change.
- the final thesis shall be written and defended at MUP
- it shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations of MUP
Tuition fees and scholarship
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at MUP except for 3 revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
- a Master's Degree in International Relations and European Studies, from MUP
- a Master's Degree in European and International Studies, from UniTrento