â€‹- Behavioral and Applied Economics - BEA (Dept of Economics and Management)
Who can apply?
- hold a Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences (Economics)
- are enrolled in the Master's of Social Science in "International Economics" before starting the DDP in Trento
- have a B2 level English language certification
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts 2 semesters.
In which language?
â€‹Courses are in English.
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
- the final thesis shall be co-supervised by professors of both Institutions and shall be written and defended either at VMU or at UniTrento
- it shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations of both universities
- the thesis Committee preferably includes a member from the partner Institution
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at VMU except for 3 revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
Students participating in this DDP cannot apply for Opera Universitaria grants.
Master Degree in Economics from VMU
Laurea magistrale in Behavioural and Applied Economics (BEA) from UniTrento.