Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
An Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD), is a prestigious, integrated, international study programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions. Mobility must take place in at least two of the Programme countries. The successful completion of the study programme leads to the award of either a joint degree or a double/multiple one.
Scholarships: EMJMDs award EU-funded scholarships as a contribution to the costs of
- participation (including fees) up to € 4.500/year for students from a Programme Country and € 9.000/year from a Partner Country
- travel € 1.000-3.000/year depending on residence. Additional € 1.000 for installation costs are awarded if residence is in a Partner Country.
- subsistence € 1.000/month (max 24 months).
How to apply: information on EMJMD, requirements and applications are available in each project's website (see Useful Links).
UniTrento participates in the following projects:
IMSISS - International Master in Security, Intelligence and Strategic Studies - APPLY NOW. Deadlines:
- 14th January 2022 for Erasmus Mundus scholarships
- 25th July 2022 for self-funding International applicants
- 31st August 2022 for self-funding EU/UK applicants
LCT - European Masters Program in Language and Communication Technologies - The Call for applications will be opened soon
- ME3+ - European Joint Masters in Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy