- Civil Engineering - Department of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering
Who can apply?
- are enrolled in the 1st year of the Màster en Ingenieria de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (access from Grado en Ingenieràa Civil / Bachelor in Civil Engineering);
- have an A2 level in Italian language.
What is the added value?
In Italy and abroad, a double degree is always an added value. Not only the experts say it, you just have to browse through the job offers to realize that companies and organizations are looking for international and open-minded profiles, able to work in multicultural teams and to face ever new global challenges: these are the engineers of the future.
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts 2-3 semesters (60 ECTS+thesis).
The DDP is intended to provide an opportunity not only to integrate the academic education of UniTrento and UPV, but to provide an additional element of professional training.
Specific requirements and study plan
- have completed the first year of the program Màster en Ingenieràa de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (access from Grado en Ingenieria Civil / Bachelor in Civil Engineering)
- the selected students will join the Laurea Magistrale in Ingegneria Civile degree in the 2nd year of studies. During their year of studies at UniTrento, students will follow the agreed curriculum, as detailed in the Study plan in the downloads
- students are requested to attend an additional semester in order to fulfil any missing requirements and to carry out the final project (trabajo de fin de master/tesi di laurea) including the thesis defence.
- elective courses will be decided jointly with the advice of UniTrento and UPV academic authorities.
See the mobility scheme in the downloads.
In which language?
The courses offered in the master's in Civil Engineering are mostly in Italian.
Some course material can be provided in English and exams may be done in English.
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The grades conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
it shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations of the Institution where the thesis is to be defended and the thesis Committee preferably includes a member from the partner Institution
at UniTrento for students from UPV, following the usual procedure and rules established for UniTrento master's thesis for regular students.
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at UPV except for 3 revenue stamps of 16 euros each.