Who can apply?
- are enrolled in the BA course "Bachelor of International Studies" and at the time of the mobility have fulfilled the credit requirements of the first two years and of the 1st semester of the 3rd year of the 4-years BA program
- have a B1 level of Italian language. This can be proven through the "Attestato di conoscenza di lingua italiana - livello B1", issued by Italian language and culture and International mobility Center (Hanoi University) based on the exam results of Italian language course
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts 2 semesters.
Specific requirements and study plan
By the end of your mobility at UniTrento you are required to:
while at UniTrento you have to obtain at least 46 credits set in the Study plan in the downloads
the remaining semesters and credits will be fulfilled at HANU
In which language?
â€‹Courses are part in Italian and part in English
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
- the final thesis shall be co-supervised by professors of both Institutions and may be written and defended either at UniTrento or at the HANU
- it shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations of the Institution where the thesis is to be defended
- the thesis Committee preferably includes a member from the partner Institution
- UniTrento degree will be delivered once students have graduated in Hanu as well
Tuition fees and scholarship
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at HANU except for 3 revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
The mobility may be covered by the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme, for more information please refer to your home university International Office.
a Bachelor's Degree in International Studies (Faculty of International Studies) from Hanoi University
a Bachelor's Degree in "Studi Internazionali" (Department of Sociology and Social Research) from UniTrento