You can apply to the Double Degree Programme with UniTrento for the following master's degree courses at the Department of Industrial Engineering:
What is the added value?
In Italy and abroad, a double degree is always an added value. Not only the experts say it, you just have to browse through the job offers to realize that companies and organizations are looking for international and open-minded profiles, able to work in multicultural teams and to face ever new global challenges: these are the engineers of the future.
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts at least 3 semesters. The DDP is intended to provide an opportunity not only to integrate the academic education of UniTrento and TUM, but to provide an additional element of professional training.
The studies leading to the Double Degree will total 180 ECTS including the final thesis. The whole duration of the Programme is usually three years.
Specific requirements and study plan
- have completed 60 ECTS at TUM
- have proven their sufficient motivation and adequate language skills (English B1 for Materials Engineering and B2 for Mechatronics and MISE)
- students will complete at least 90 ECTS of courses at UniTrento
In which language?
It shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations and the thesis Committee preferably includes a member from the partner Institution.
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at TUM except for 3 revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
- Master's Degree in "Materials Engineering" or "Mechatronics Engineering" or "Management and Industrial Systems Engineering" by UniTrento;
- Master of Science by TUM.