â€‹- Laurea in "Lingue Moderne, Percorso Lingue per l'intermediazione turistica e d'impresa" (Department of Humanities)
Who can apply?
- are enrolled in the Bachelor's course in "Langues étrangères appliquées" and fulfilled the credit requirements of the first two years (i.e. 120 ECTS before the beginning of the mobility);
- have a B2 level of Italian language.
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts 2 semesters (60 ECTS)
In which language?
â€‹Courses are in Italian.
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
- the final thesis shall be co-supervised by professors of both Institutions and shall be written and defended at UniTrento
- it shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations of both universities
- the thesis Committee preferably includes a member from UFC
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at UFC except for 3 revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
Laurea in "Lingue Moderne, Percorso Lingue per l'intermediazione turistica e d'impresa" from UniTrento
Licence en "Langues Etrangères appliquées, parcours Développement International des Entreprises" from UFC