- Sociology and Social Research (Laurea Magistrale LM-88), Department of Sociology and Social Research
Who can apply?
- are enrolled in the in Master in Modern Social Analysis and have accumulated at least 60 ECTS credits as laid down in the Study plan in the downloads;
- have proven your sufficient motivation and English language skills (level B2 of the Common European Framework).
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts 1 or 2 semesters. It is highly recommended to spend 2 semesters at UniTrento so as to have a full experience of the DDP.
Specific requirements and study plan
By the end of your mobility at UniTrento you are required to:
- while at UniTrento you have to obtain at least 30 (ECTS) if you decide to stay 1 semester, or you can decide to spend 2 semesters and do the work thesis and discussion at UniTrento, as illustrated in the Study plan in the downloads
- students will be requested to carry adequate health insurance with a provision for repatriation and to provide proof that the insurance will cover the costs of health care during the whole mobility period.
In which language?
Courses are in English
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
Detailed courses might be subject to change.
- the final thesis shall be co-supervised by professors of both Institutions and written and defended where you spend the second year of studies
- it shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations of the Institution where the thesis is to be defended
- the thesis Committee includes a member from the partner Institution
Tuition fees and scholarship
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at HSE except for 3 revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
- Master's Degree, field of studies 39.04,01, from HSE
- a Master's Degree in Sociology and Social Research (Laurea Magistrale LM-88), from UniTrento (Dept. of Sociology and Social Research), normally awarded in 2 years - 120 ECTS