- Gestione Aziendale (Business Management)
Who can apply?
- hold a high school diploma
- are enrolled in the 4-year Bachelor's degree program in Administración de Empresas at UDE before starting the DDP in Trento
- have an Italian language certification
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts 3 semesters.
1. a written admission exam taking place every year in October in Montevideo-Uruguay (the exact location is specified yearly upon agreement between the two parties and an application fee may apply).
Students have to register within the deadline set by UniTrento to the admission exam through the online application tool
Before the mobility to UniTrento, students will send the following documentation to Trento:
- spend the 1st semester (January - July) at UDE
- move to UniTrento by the end of August, where they will spend one year and a half (3 semesters).
Once completed the coursework requirements set by UniTrento, UDE will credit the courses taken at UniTrento (see the Study plan available in the downloads).
Students will also need to complete the coursework requirements and thesis-writing requirements set by UDE by attending 4 more semesters at UDE after the mobility to Trento.
In which language?
Courses are in Italian.
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
- the final thesis shall be written and defended at UDE
- it shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations of both universities
- the thesis Committee preferably includes a member from the partner Institution
Each student will pay to UniTrento tuition fees at a reduced rate agreed upon by UDE and UniTrento equal to 2,000 euros per semester (total of 6,000 euros for one year and a half) to UniTrento in order to be regularly enrolled, plus 3 revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
Students participating in this DDP cannot apply for Opera Universitaria grants.
Laurea in Gestione Aziendale from UniTrento
Licenciatura in Administración de Empresas UDE