Action 1A: Erasmus Mundus Master Course
Beneficiaries/destinations/duration: students who wish to enroll in a joint master programme, according to the procedures of each programme of which UniTrento is part:
- CoDe project (Joint European Master in Comparative Local Development).
- LCT project (European Masters Programme in Language and Communication Technologies).
Action 1B: Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate
Beneficiaries/destinations/duration: students who wish to enroll in a joint doctorate programme, according to the procedures of each programme of which UniTrento is part:
- IDEALAB project (International Doctorate for Experimental Approaches to Language and Brain).
- SMART project (Science for Management of Rivers and their Tidal System).
Action 2: mobility in a partner university for research/study purposes
Beneficiaries/destinations/duration: scholarships are available for PhD students and Postdocs who wish to spend a study/research period at the University of Trento.
UniTrento is partner in the following funded project, it is still active but no further calls will be published::
- TEAM project, coordinated by UPMC (France): mobility of PhDs and Postdocs from Japan and Republic of Korea in the field of ICT and ICT applications.
Financial conditions: monthly subsistence allowance for the amount of € 1.500 for doctorate and € 1.800 for postdoc (amounts before tax, if any is foreseen); round-trip ticket; full health insurance, university fees waiver at the hosting university.