- Laurea Magistrale in Management (LM-77)
- Laurea Magistrale in International Managementâ€‹ (LM-77)
Who can apply?
- are enrolled in the Master BWL at the University of Bremen before starting the DDP in Trento
- â€‹have a B2 level English language certification for International Management
- have a B2 level Italian language certification for Management
- comply with all UniTrento requirements
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts 2 semesters of classes and exams as in the Study plan in the downloads.
In which language?
â€‹Courses of the Master in International Management are in English while the courses of the Master in Management are in Italian.
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
The master's thesis must be written and defended at the University of Trento. A compendium of at least 20 pages is to be delivered to the other university in the respective language or in English.
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at UniBremen except for 3 revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
Students participating in this DDP cannot apply for Opera Universitaria grants.
Masterabschluss BWL del Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaft from UniBremen
Laurea magistrale in International Management or Management from UniTrento