- Laurea triennale in "Studi Internazionali" (L36 - Political science and international relations)
Who can apply?
- have obtained an average mark of 2 ("good");
- have proven sufficient motivation and English language skills through a selection interview (level B2 of the Common European Framework) for the Master's degree in Sociology and Social Research or Italian language skills for all the other courses.
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts 2 semesters (60 ECTS).
Specific requirements and study plan
While at UniTrento you have to obtain at least 60 credits set in the Study plan in the downloads. The remaining credits will be fulfilled at KU.
In which language?
The two Bachelor's courses and the Master's degree course in or Organizzazione, Società e Tecnologia are taught in Italian while the Master's degree course in Sociology and Social Research” is taught in English.
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
The final thesis shall be co-supervised by professors of both Institutions and is written and defended at KU. It shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations of both universities. The thesis Committee preferably includes a member from the partner Institution.
Tuition fees and scholarship
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at KU except for two revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
- from KU-Eichstätt: Bachelor's degree in Sociology or in Politik und Gesellschaft, Profil Welt und Europa or Interdisciplinary Master's degree, with Major in Sociology
or “Interdisciplinar Master’s degree with major in Sociology”
- from UniTrento: Laurea in Sociologia or in Studi Internazionali;
or Laurea Magistrale in “Sociology and Social Research” - LM88 or in “Organizzazione, Società e Tecnologia (OST) - LM88