Note that applications and deadlines are different according to free or limited access to the study course.
Study Programs with limited number of admitted students
- Comparative, European and International Legal Studies
- Cognitive Science
- European and International studies
- MAIN - Innovation Management
- BEA - Behavioural and Applied Economics
- MIM - International Management
- Cellular and Molecular Biotechnology
- Quantitative and Computational Biology
- Human-Computer Interaction
- International Security Studies
- Energy Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Data Science
- Environmental Meteorology
Study Programs with unlimited number of admitted students
- Materials and Production Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Sociology and Social Research
- Environmental Engineering
You have to refer to the Students Support Office in order to submit your educational documents for the admission application.
The Admissions Committee will evaluate your profile based on your proficiency and academic curriculum.
EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT
In either case, by the end of October you have to upload the following documents in the online application.