Placement service and Career Development
MIM students are tutored by faculty and staff during the Master and the internship experience. Professional coaches advise MIM students on their professional careers. The Placement Service organizes on a regular basis seminars with companies, on-campus interviews with recruiters, career days, individual coaching sessions and placement days. The Job Guidance Office of Trento recently launched the very successful “Job Speed Dating” Day and won the Italian “Best Campus Recruitment Program”, as well as the “Best Placement Program”.
- International companies, consultant agencies, SME
MIM graduates are highly attractive to small and medium enterprises with high growth potential, as well as to consultant agencies and international companies, and companies which aim at expanding their business abroad. MIM graduates typically pursue careers as general and operations managers, management analysts or management consultants, as well as in the fields of marketing, product development, project management.
- Research centres, Government Agencies, NGO's
With their strong background in management and sound knowledge of international law and economics, MIM graduates can usefully apply their interdisciplinary knowledge in research centres, Government Agencies and NGO's.
- Start-Ups and New Businesses
The start-up labs in Trento provide the specific knowledge to run or improve an innovative business or launch a start-up. In the dedicated "Business Labs", MIM students are tutored throughout the process from the idea generation to the launch of a successful business. International business competitions provide MIM students with the opportunity to interact and compete with peers at international level, at partner Universities and institutions (e.g. Virginia Tech, USA).
Recent MIM graduates have been placed as:
- Key Account Manager (Procter&Gamble, Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Business Analyst (McKinsey, Milan)
- Coordinator in Asset Creation & Media team (Mazda, Leverkusen, Germany)
- Market Research Associate (Piaggio India, Pune)
- Brand Manager Assistant (Nestlè, Milan)
- Project Manager (IVECO Defence Vehicles, Bolzano)
- Marketing Manager (Toshiba TEC Ethiopia Imaging Systems - Addis Abeba, Ethiopia)
- Business Analyst (Deloitte Consulting)
- Business Analyst (Join Business Management Consulting, Siena)
- Strategic Country Development (Trivago, India)
- Sales and Marketing Manager (Open Move, Rovereto, Italy)
Join the UniTrento Alumni Association and find out the advanteges offered by the Master in International Management!