The updated Syllabus are always available on Esse3.
Compulsory crash courses are designed to refresh knowledge in crucial areas and thereby give students the chance to start the Master with greater confidence. Crash courses are also very useful to refresh your English language if you are not used to study and communicate in English on a regular basis.
- Financial Markets and Economic Activity
- International Accounting and Finance: International Accounting
- International Competition Law
- Data Analysis and Forecasting
Suggested course offered during the Spring semester: Academic Skills for Economics
- International Business Management: International Marketing
- International Business Management: International Corporate Strategy
- International Contracts Law
One compulsory course to be chosen among:
At least 16 ECTS to be chosen between first and second year:
- International Entrepreneurship (Winter semester)
- Negotiation (Winter semester)
- Start Up Lab (Spring semester)
- Integrated Logistics and Business Processes (Spring semester)
- Effective Managerial Decision Making (Spring semester)
- Strategy and Innovation Management (Spring semester)
- Quantitative Methods (Spring semester)
Any other course offered in English at Master level can be chosen upon agreement with the Director of the Master.
Extra curricular seminars aiming at catching different perspectives on business around the world are offered to Master students. Seminars are held by Visiting Professors. The topics and the countries can change every year according to the availability of the Lecturer. Some examples are:
Total complete program: 120 ECTS