Courses taught in Italian
Mobility for courses: courses offered in English or in other foreign languages
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AREA - Courses in English 2021-22
- PSYCHOLOGY AND COGNITIVE SCIENCE AREA - Courses in English 2021-2022
- SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES AREA - Courses in English 2021-2022
Please note: the courses choice must be pre-approved by the Home University and by the University of Trento by the use of the learning agreement, that the exchange student has to define before his/her arrival. For the admission to courses in English please consider the specific academic and language requirements specified in the courses tables. Please consider that the list of courses is updated once a year. For the most recent updates please refer to the Esse3 link above.
Please note: for Erasmus+ students (from European countries only), 60% of the courses must be chosen in the Department for which the student has been selected.
Mobility for thesis or doctoral research
Application: If you want to apply for a research period in UniTrento, please be sure that your area of interest is covered in UniTrento and look for a tutor visiting the following pages: Staff Research interests and Department research section
Research activity can also be combined with a mobility for courses.
Acceptance: nominees’ mobility is confirmed only after the Mobility project approval. Confirmation will be sent by the Mobility office.
Ademic Calendar and UniTrento Fact Sheet
Here you will find the Academic Calendar and the UniTrento Fact Sheet in the Download box.
Exchange students are welcome to attend the following activities/courses:
- Course on Italian culture (1st semester only) "Italy for beginners",
- Italian courses at different levels provided by the Language Centre - CLA,
- Interdisciplinary and Innovation focused courses to strengthen your soft skills in the area of Innovation&Entrepreneurship held by School of Innovation SoI (1st semester only).