1. Intensive: at different levels, consist of daily lessons of 4 academic hours, for 2 weeks (Mon.-Sat.) and for a total amount of 50 academic hours
- from 11 to 25 February 2022 (online)
2. Extensive, at different levels, consist of two lessons per week of 3 academic hours each, for a total amount of 50 academic hours
- from 19 October to 22 December 2021
- from 17 March to 27 May 2022
Please find the presentation of the Italian courses in the downloads.
Pre-mobility intensive course - Introduction to the Italian language
Meant for students who have never studied Italian before, or have studied it very little.
A placement test is not required.
- from 17 to 28 January 2022 - from Monday to Friday, from 3.00 to 5.00 p.m. (to be confirmed), for a total amount of 40 academic hours.
The course consists of:
- 2 hours (120 min.) in real time via Zoom in a virtual classroom, with your roommates and the teacher
- 1 hour (60 min.) in asynchronous mode for self-learning activities (exercises etc.), supervised by the teacher.
With a minimum of 75% attendance and after passing the final test for the evaluation of skills, 3 ECTS are awarded.
If you do not start or interrupt the course attendance without a previous notice within 12 January 2022, you will have no chance to get a free course for the same level (A1a/A1) and the fee of 50 euros will be due for further attendances of courses of the same level.
Registrations due by 15 December through a Google form whose link will be sent to all international students on 10 December 2021.
Good to know...
- if planned in your Learning Agreement or study course, attendance is free of charge for one course for each level up to the level required and will be registered into your Transcript of Records
For online courses:
- technical requirements needed: an up-to-date PC, notebook or tablet, a good, fast internet connection, preferably with unlimited Gigabytes, and attached microphone and webcam
- an online placement test will assess your level unless you are an absolute beginner.