1. Intensive: at different levels, consist of daily lessons of 4 academic hours, for 2 weeks (Mon.-Sat.) and for a total amount of 50 academic hours
- from 12 to 26 February 2021
- from 15 to 29 June 2021
2. Extensive, at different levels, consist of two lessons per week of 3 academic hours each, for a total amount of 50 academic hours
- from 18 March to 25 May 2021
Please find the presentation of theSpring semester Italian courses in the downloads.
Good to know...
- all Italian courses will be held online at least until March
- technical requirements needed: an up-to-date PC, notebook or tablet, a good, fast internet connection, preferably with unlimited Gigabytes, and attached microphone and webcam
- an online placement test will assess your level unless you are an absolute beginner
- if planned in your Learning Agreement or study course, attendance is free of charge for one course for each level up to the level required and will be registered into your Transcript of Records
A webinar on the Spring semester Italian courses was held on February 1st.