UniTrento students APPLY HERE for next edition (available soon). Relevant dates:
Wednesday, September 26: Roadshow in Povo, DEM, Rovereto
Thursday, October 4: Deadline to apply online (late applications may be evaluated)
Friday, October 5: Teams will be formed and students informed
Monday, October 8: Kick off session of the Innovation Olympics (subject to change)
Tuesday, October 9: First meeting with the mentor (upon agreement)
The program ends by December 21
Info: roberto.napoli [at] unitn.it
Meet the Innovation Olympics on Wednesday, September 26, 2018:
- In Povo 1 at 13.00 (Room A212)
- at the DEM (Department of Economics and Management) at 15.00 (TBC)
Students interested in the Innovation Olympics are all kindly invited to attend.
You find in the following some information about past editions of the Innovation Olympics
The outcome was:
- After working closely with students for 10 weeks, in each edition we had companies offering at least two internship positions to the most promising students.
- Winners were very often offered the possibility to work on the ideas developed during the IO.
- Two students were offered to travel to USA for three months and implement their project of smart distribution via an innovative approach to online selling, which proved to be very successfully for the company.
- Best students were offered the possibility to get the Global Innovation Management Institute certification (www.giminstitute.org/)
- All students who completed the IO were awarded the certificate of attendance by UniTrento, IXL Center and the company for which they worked.