What is BEA?
The Master Degree Programme (M.Sc/laurea Magistrale) in Behavioural and Applied Economics (BEA) offers a solid educational path in Economics, both Micro and Macro, with the possibility to develop advanced competences in Behavioural or Applied Economics.
BEA Master Programme relies on the research experience of Department of Economics and Management of University of Trento in the field of economic analysis, but also on a wide range of academic expertise in different fields: psychology, management, statistics and quantitative methods.
In the learning approach proposed, the theory and empirical methods are constantly engaged in a mutual dialogue and each activity provides both aspects. Through this special learning, BEA graduates have the chance to apply their knowledges to the reality and develop, inter alia, communications skills (presentations, essays, discussions, …) and independent assessing.
These skills are further strengthened through external activities, such as training placements or visiting periods to be spent in other worldwide partner universities.
- Degree awarded: Master of Science (‘Laurea magistrale’) in Behavioural and Applied Economics (LM-56)
- Program begins: end of August
- Duration: 2 years full-time
- Teaching language: English
- Class size: up to 30 students
- Study plan 2019-2020
- Tuition fees for Non-Eu citizens living abroad: up to 4.500 € per year. The yearly amount can be reduced according to the application score.
- Tuition fees for Eu citizens and Non-Eu currently living in Italy: up to 3.400€ per year for EU, that can be reduced according to the student's financial situation
- Scholarships available both for Non-Eu and Eu applicants
- Facilities: Housing at Opera Universitaria dorms, UniSport, canteens, study rooms, library, intercultural mediation
- Contacts: bea [at] unitn.it
- Other opportunities: Internships in Italy and abroad, International mobility exchange (Erasmus+, Bilateral Agreements, Double Degree, Thesis research abroad,...)