What is BEA?
The Master Degree Programme (laurea Magistrale) in Behavioural and Applied Economics (BEA) provides solid education in Economics with the possibility to develop advanced competences in Behavioural or Applied Economics.
BEA Master Programme relies on the research experience of the Department of Economics and Management of University of Trento in the field of economic analysis, alongside a wide range of academic expertise in different fields: psychology, management, statistics and quantitative methods.
In the BEA Master Programme, theory and empirical methods are constantly engaged in a mutual dialogue and each teaching activity provides both aspects. Through this special learning, BEA students have the chance to apply their knowledges to the reality and develop, inter alia, communications skills (presentations, essays, discussions) and independent assessing.
These skills are further strengthened through external activities, such as training placements or visiting periods in worldwide partner universities.
- Degree awarded: Laurea magistrale (second cycle) in Behavioural and Applied Economics (LM-56)
- Program begins: end of August
- Duration: 2 years full-time
- Teaching language: English
- Class size: up to 30 students
- Application: How to apply
- Educational offer: Courses
- Tuition fees for Non-Eu citizens living abroad: up to 4.500 € per year. The yearly amount can be reduced according to the application score.
- Tuition fees for Eu citizens and Non-Eu currently living in Italy: up to 3.400€ per year for EU, that can be reduced according to the student's household income (ISEE)
- Scholarships available both for Non-Eu and Eu applicants
- Services and Facilities: Housing at Opera Universitaria dorms, UniSport, canteens, study rooms, library, intercultural mediation
- Contacts: bea [at] unitn.it
- Other opportunities: Internships in Italy and abroad, International mobility exchange (Erasmus, Bilateral Agreements, Double Degree, Thesis research abroad,...)