Action 1A: Erasmus Mundus Master Course
Beneficiaries/destinations/duration: students who wish to enroll in a joint master programme, according to the procedures of each programme of which UniTrento is part:
- CoDe project (Joint European Master in Comparative Local Development).
- LCT project (European Masters Programme in Language and Communication Technologies).
Action 1B: Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate
Beneficiaries/destinations/duration: students who wish to enroll in a joint doctorate programme, according to the procedures of each programme of which UniTrento is part:
- IDEALAB project (International Doctorate for Experimental Approaches to Language and Brain).
- SMART project (Science for Management of Rivers and their Tidal System).
Action 2: mobility in a partner university for research/study purposes
Beneficiaries/destinations/duration: scholarships are available for PhD students and Postdocs who wish to spend a study/research period at the University of Trento.
UniTrento is partner in the following funded projects which foresee new calls for applications for mobility in the year 2017:
- TEAM project, coordinated by UPMC (France): mobility of PhDs and Postdocs from Japan and Republic of Korea in the field of ICT and ICT applications.
The following projects are still active but no further calls will be published:
- SWAP AND TRANSFER project, coordinated by University of Trento: mobility from South-East Asia;
- ACTIVE project, coordinated by Warsaw University of Technology, Poland: mobility from Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan.
Financial conditions: monthly subsistence allowance for the amount of € 1.500 for doctorate and € 1.800 for postdoc (amounts before tax, if any is foreseen); round-trip ticket; full health insurance, university fees waiver at the hosting university.
Selection Calls: The calls for applications are available in the project dedicated website(deadlines are in January and May 2017).