- Master in International Management - MIM (Dept. of Economics and Management)
Who can apply?
- are enrolled in the Master of Science in Business Administration at UT
- have a C1 level in English language
How long is the mobility?
The double degree program between UniTrento and University of Twente (UT) is a two-year or 120 ECTS program. In order to graduate with a Master's degree from UniTrento and UT, you have to satisfy the requirements of both institutions as defined in the Study plan. You will start the DDP at UT where you will attend 1 semester (30 ECTS). Then you will move to UniTrento for 2 semesters (60 ECTS) between two academic years (from February to July and from September to mid February of the following year or from September to July).
In which language?
â€‹Courses are in English.
- the final thesis shall be co-supervised by professors of both Institutions and shall be written and defended either at UT or at UniTrento
- it shall be carried out according to the degree course regulations of both universities
- the thesis Committee preferably includes a member from the partner Institution
During the mobility at UniTrento each student will pay tuition fees at UniTrento at the reduced fees of 750 euros for each semester of mobility, plus two revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
Students participating in this DDP cannot apply for Opera Universitaria grants.
- from UniTrento: Laurea magistrale in International Managementâ€‹, normally awarded in 2 years - 120 ECTS