- a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Management (Economia e Management - L33, L18) or in Business Administration (Gestione Aziendale - L18), or
- a Master's Degree in Management (LM77) or in Finance (LM16).
Who can apply?
- are enrolled in the Bachelor's degree in Wirtschaftswissenschaften or Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen or Master's degree in Betriebswirtschaftslehre or Volkswirtschaftslehre
How long is the mobility?
The mobility lasts 2 semesters.
In which language?
â€‹Courses in Gestione Aziendale, Economia e Management, Finanza and Management are in Italian.
The courses of the Bachelor Degree in Economics and Management are in English.
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
The thesis must be discussed at UniTrento under the supervision of one professor from each university.
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at TUD except for 3 revenue stamps of 16 euros each.
Students participating in this DDP cannot apply for Opera Universitaria grants.
- from TUD: Bachelor's degree in Wirtschaftswissenschaften or Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen or Master's degree in Betriebswirtschaftslehre or Volkswirtschaftslehre
- from UniTrento: Laurea in Gestione Aziendale or in Economia e Management or Laurea magistrale in Finanza or in Management