The Selection Committee for the Joint programme in Physics (UniTrento-SISSA) is composed by two members of the faculty of the Department of Physics of the University of Trento and at least one member of the faculty of SISSA.
The Selection Committee will shortlist the eligible non-EU applicants taking into account the following criteria:
- coherence between applicant’s previous studies and the academic objectives of the Joint programme in Physics UniTrento-SISSA (assigning up to 30 points);
- academic curriculum (assigning up to 20 points);
- higher English knowledge (assigning up to 5 points);
- statement of purpose and reference letter (assigning up to 20 points)
- Interview via Skype (assigning up to 25 points)
The applicants will be considered eligible with a score of at least 50 out of 100 points. In a tie-breaker situation the Selection Committee will give priority to younger applicants.