What is an Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree
An Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD), is a prestigious, integrated, international study programme jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions. Mobility must take place in at least two of the Programme countries. The successful completion of the study programme leads to the award of either a joint degree or a double/multiple degree.
UniTrento participates in the following projects:
- IMSISS - International Master in Security, Intelligence and Strategic Studies
- LCT - European Master’s Program in Language and Communication Technologies
- ME3+ - European Joint Masters in Management and Engineering of the Environment and Energy
For more information visit each project's website (box Useful Links)
How to Apply
A call for applications is published each year within each project, you need to submit your application and be selected for admission. Information about requirements and applications is available on each project's website:
IMSISS - International Master in Security, Intelligence and Strategic Studies
The Call for applications is open NOW, with the following deadlines:
- 14th January 2022 for Erasmus Mundus scholarships
- 25th July 2022 for self-funding International applicants
- 31st August 2022 for self-funding EU/UK applicants
LCT - European Masters Program in Language and Communication Technologies
The Call for applications is open NOW, deadline 1st February 2022.
ME3+ - European Joint Masters in Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy
The Call for applications is open NOW, deadline 9th January 2022.
Tuition and Scholarships
- costs of participation (including fees) up to € 4.500/year for students from a Programme Country and €9.000/year from a Partner Country
- travel € 1.000-3.000/year depending on residence. Additional € 1.000 for settling-in costs are awarded if residence is in a Partner Country
- subsistence € 1.000/month (max 24 months)