Who can apply?
UniTrento students enrolled in the 1st year master's in:
- International Management
- with a Bachelor in Business Administration or Economics with minimum grade 2,7 (converted into the Italian grading system not less than 90/110)
- have at least 9 credits for the subject statistics and 18 credits from Economics modules (such as Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Finance, Innovation Economics) also from the Bachelor
with knowledge of the German at B1 level and English at B2 level (see "Requirements at the departure").
These requirements will be assessed when applying for the UniTrento call which is published annually.
Please note that complete information and updates are to be checked on UniTrento call for applications and on the partner website.
What is the added value?
Participation in the Double Degree program allows you to diversify and enrich your university education, acquire different study methods and achieve high skills in the German language.
What are the requirements at the time of departure?
- level B1 German certification from Goethe Institut, unless your bachelor/master was totally in German - by 1st May
- level B2 English language (TOEFL 72 points, IELTS Volume 5.5 or higher, Cambridge Certificate), unless your bachelor/master was totally in English - by 1st May
- have a weighted average of marks of at least 24/30
This requirement will be checked before departure, approximately between August and early September.
How long does mobility abroad take?
2 semesters (60 credits)
Check with the double degree academic reference if there are any exams or seminars that should be anticipated on the first year.
The study plan must be agreed and approved in advance by both academic supervisors.
In which language?
Activities are in German and in English.
How does the conversion of grades take place?
The conversion takes place on the basis of the conversion table available in the downloads.
The master's thesis can be done at the University of Bremen or at the University of Trento. A compendium of at least 20 pages is to be delivered to the other university in the respective language or in English.
Students participating in the double degree program pay the tuition fees exclusively at UniTrento.
UniBremen requires the compulsory contribution for complementary services (which includes concessions for public transport) of approx. 380 euros / semester, (including the concessions for public transport).
- from UniTrento: Laurea magistrale in Management o International Management