1. Academic and professional background: up to 45 points
- Grade Point Average in percentage terms (%)* and Bachelor background
- Curriculum Vitae in English
*In order to calculate the GPA consider the weighted mean of your grades as reported in your Transcript of records and turn it into % through a proportion.
2. International Certificates: up to 15 points
- English language: minimum B2 (International Certifications or similar) - compulsory: 0-10 points
- GMAT/GRE: not compulsory (minimum score accepted: 500): 0-5 points
3. Admission Commitee Evaluation: up to 40 points
- Statement of purpose
- Reference letters
- General evaluation of the applicant
Total score: Up to 100 points.
Selection and final ranking
After the deadline the MIM Admission Team verifies the application information and reserves the right to deny candidate admission at any point of the application process if a discrepancy between the self-reported information and information provided through verification is noted. Once all packages are received, each application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee, which will evaluate all aspects of each candidate as a whole.
The Admissions Committee may call applicants for an interview, which may be done on campus or online. The aim of the interview is to complete the application process by providing the Committee with exhaustive information about the applicant's competences and motivation. Should these clearly emerge from the written application, then the final interview may be considered as unnecessary.
Applicants will be notified about the results within 4 weeks after the application's deadline.
Admitted candidates confirming their place, will be required to pay the Enrollment confirmation fee of €100 (one hundred Euro). Information will be given in the notification email.