How to submit your application
- Before starting your application please read carefully the Call for Applications to the Master's degree in Cognitive Science in the Download box (the Call for Applications will be published by Thursday 21st November, 2019).
- Please access the online application form and complete it accurately.
- All documents listed in the application package must be uploaded in the application form. Please note that only PDF or JPG files will be accepted.
- If you intend to apply for the UniTrento-SISSA Program, please add a statement of purpose specific for the Program in the section Track selection and UniTrento-SISSA Program.
- Please make sure that your referees have sent your recommendation letters to mcs [at] unitn.it within the application deadline.
- All applicants are required to pay an Application Fee for the amount of 15 euros within the application deadline. All applicants are required to fullfill the section Application Fee of the application form. The payment is possible only by credit card, according to the instructions received by email after the submission of the online application. Applicants who do not pay the application fee will not be evaluated for the access to the Master.
Deadlines and important information
for all candidates EU-citizens and non-EU citizens
The ranking lists will be published in the Download box. Accepted students will receive further instructions by e-mail.
Pakistani students who need a visa for study purposes to enroll in a master’s program in English must be aware that the Italian Diplomatic Representation (during the pre-enrolment procedure between March and the end of June) may ask them to submit proof of knowledge of the English language with a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (C1 level for a Master’s program).
Furthermore, the Italian Diplomatic Representation requires:
Bangladeshi students should already begin translating their study documents into Italian because appointments for translation may be closed by January/February of the following academic year. Translations must be done by official bodies recognized by Italian Diplomatic Representations. Students are obliged to submit these documents to the Embassy/Consulate during the pre-enrolment procedure (between March and the end of June).
The Italian Diplomatic Representation mandatory requires proof of knowledge of the English language with a minimum IELTS score of 6.0.