The online application form must be fully completed and electronically submitted by applicants not later the deadlines given below:
First call (all students)
Opening: 30 January 2024, Deadline: 08 March 2024 at noon (CET)
Second call (only for EU students and non EU permanently residing in Italy)
Opening: 09 March 2024, Deadline: 31 May 2024 at noon (CET)
How to apply
2) check the minimum requirements
3) submit the online application within the given deadline
4) pay the application fee (15 euros) after submitting the application (information in the confirmation email)
Applicants will be asked to upload the following supporting documents in electronic format:
a. a copy of passport (only pages relating to personal information) or identity card (Italian citizens are not required to upload it)
b. copy of bachelor's degree certificate or registration certificate attesting the expected graduation date (attach an official translation if this document is not in Italian or English. Students enrolled in Italian universities will upload a self-declaration)
c. transcript including a list of all courses, exams, academic disciplines (SSD), marks obtained, the weighted average mark and the minimum to maximum range of marks (attach an official translation if this document is not in Italian or English. Students enrolled in Italian universities will upload a self-declaration. You can find a template in the download box);
d. curriculum vitae et studiorum in English following the "European" model;
e. English Language qualification
f. statement of purpose - brief personal statement in English in which the candidate supports her/his application (see the instructions below)
g. syllabi of courses belonging to academic disciplines INF/01 and/or ING-INF/05 (not required for students graduated in Computer Science).
How to write your statement of purpose
The statement must be written by the candidate. Statements including copy-pasting or plagiarism of someone else's work will receive a negative evaluation.
You must write it in English, min 2000 characters, max 4000 characters (spaces incl.).
You might write about (but not only):
- your motivations and goals for applying to this program
- your knowledges (such as, for example, computer, methodological or analytical skills) and how they might be enhanced by this master's degree
- How you're planning to organize your studies and which skills are you expecting to acquire
- Which type of career would you like to pursue after the graduation and how do you think you'll be able to benefit from the expertise gained with this master's degree
Illegible documents will not be considered, while incomplete or non-submitted application forms will be automatically excluded from the selection process.
Candidates who were considered eligible and/or not admitted in the first selection may participate again in the second selection. These candidates shall not pay the application fee of €15.00 again
For any technical problems during the application procedures, please email to datascience [at] unitn.it