The online application form must be fully completed and electronically submitted by applicants not later the deadlines given below:
- Non-EU applicants must submit the online application form by 20th February,2019 at 12.00 (GMT+1);
- EU applicants must submit the online application form from 4th March 2019 to 13th June 2019 at 12.00 (GMT+1).
Applicants will be required to upload the following supporting documents in electronic format:
- a copy of a valid passport (photo and personal data only) or ID card (EU candidates only);
- curriculum vitae et studiorum;
- a copy of the degree certificate or the certificate of enrollment including the expected graduation date (an official translation of the degree certificate is required when the original document is not produced in English or Italian);
- a copy of the transcript of academic record including examinations, results and credits (an official translation of the transcript of records is required when the original document is not produced in English or Italian);
- a copy of the English language certificate, or a writing statement issued by the university stating that English is the official teaching language, or a self-declaration of the status (in case of English-speaking country of origin and/or of graduation - please check Admission requirements);
- a statement of purpose.
Illegible documents will not be considered, while incomplete or non-submitted application forms will be automatically excluded from the selection process.
For any technical problems during the application procedures, please email to master-st [at] unitn.it (email@example.com)
All applicants are required to pay a 15€ application fee.