The online application form must be fully completed and electronically submitted by applicants no later than the deadlines given below:
- NON-EU citizens living abroad and Italian, EU-citizens and non-EU citizens living in Italy: from 20 November 2018 until 20 February 2019, 12.00 (GMT+1)
- Only Italian, EU-citizens and non-EU citizens living in Italy: from 04 March 2019 until 28 June 2019, 12.00 (GMT+1)
Applicants will be required to upload the following supporting documents in electronic format:
- a copy of a valid passport (photo and personal data only) or ID card (EU candidates only);
- a copy of the degree certificate or the certificate of enrollment including the expected graduation date (an official translation of the degree certificate is required when the original document is not produced in English or Italian);
- academic transcript indicating credits and marks achieved in each subject and GPA. A clear indication of the class of qualification (e.g., best 10%, 15%, etc…) is also to be reported, if available. Information on the grading scale must be provided. Applications without this grading scale will not be considered (an official translation of the transcript of records is required when the original document is not produced in English or Italian);
- language certificate(s) or official statement of studies in one of the Master’s teaching languages - please check Admission requirements; NB: candidates who do not possess the language certificate at the moment of application must upload a self-certification (use appropriate template available here). Candidates conditionally admitted will have to provide the language certificate no later than the date of enrollment (31 October).
Illegible documents will not be considered, while incomplete or non-submitted application forms will be automatically excluded from the selection process.
For any technical problems during the application procedures, please advise immeditately and within the deadlines by sending an email to masterenergy [at] unitn.it.
All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee for the amount of € 15.
Please note that only applications submitted online within the given deadlines will be evaluated. Please do not send any documentation by email as these will be disregarded.