1. Academic and professional background: up to 35 points
- Curriculum studiorum (Grade Point Average in percentage terms (%)* and Bachelor background)
- Curriculum Vitae
*In order to calculate the GPA consider the weighted mean of your grades as reported in your Transcript of records and turn it into % through a proportion.
2. International Certificates: up to 25 points
- English language: minimum B2 - compulsory
- GMAT/GRE: not compulsory (minimum accepted score: 500)
3. Admissions Committee Evaluation: up to 40 points
- Statement of purpose
- Reference letters
- General evaluation of the applicant
Application score: up 100 points
Final ranking and admission
After the deadline the MAIN Admission Team verifies the application information and reserves the right to deny candidate admission at any point of the application process if a discrepancy between the self-reported information and information provided through verification is noted. Once all packages are received, each application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee, which will evaluate all aspects of each candidate as a whole.
The Admission Committee may call applicants for an interview, which may be done on campus or by Skype. The aim of the interview is to complete the application process by providing the Committee with exhaustive information about the applicant’s competences and motivation. Should these clearly emerge from the written application, then the final interview may be considered as unnecessary.
Candidates will be notified by email as well. Admitted candidates confirming their place, will be asked to pay the Enrollment confirmation fee of €100 (one hundred Euro). The confirmation Fee is not refundable in any case. Information will be provided within the notification email.