The Call for Admission 2020-2021 will be available on November 21st. Usually there are two calls:
- First Call: from November 20th 2019 to February 20th 2020 at 12.00 a.m. (GMT+1): All students can apply. Non EU students living abroad must apply by the first deadline.
- Second Call: from March 31st to June 12th 2020 at 12.00 a.m. (GMT+1): EU applicants and NON-EU applicants currently living in Italy.
Read carefully and download the Call for Applications 2020-2021: available on November 21st.
Application: Apply here!
Application Fee: 15€ to be paid by credit card while submitting the application
1. A three or four years Bachelor’s degree. You do not have to graduate before the application deadline, but you have to graduate*:
- by end of June: if you are Not-European applicant living abroad;
- by end of October: if you are European applicant or Not-European applicant currently living in Italy
*Please note that you have to be in Trento by the end of August to attend compulsory crash courses.
2. Minimum B2 level of English (according to the European Common Framework) - suggested C1.
Please check and download the Application package to get detailed information on how to submit the application.
- Transcript of records and Grade Point Average
- Proof of English language
- Statement of purpose in English
- Two reference letters
- CV in English
- GMAT or GRE
- Other relevant experiences/Specialization