On October 29 we will celebrate the 10th MAIN Anniversary with guest speakers, MAIN Alumni and professors at the Department of Economics and Management, University of Trento. We believe it will be an exciting occasion to take stock of 10 years of MAIN activity, learn what MAIN alumni are currently up to and reflect on MAIN's future.
The event will be offered in livestreaming for those who can not participate in person.
Register to the event at the following link by October 25th at 12.00.
8.45-9.15: Welcome and registration
9.15-9.45: Welcoming speech from authorities and co-directors
9.45-11.15: MAIN by numbers & stories: Results of MAIN’s first 10 years and MAIN Alumni testimonials:
- Guia Bianchi – Researcher
- Tomasz Slowinski - Sales Manager Data, AI & Automation for Banking, Insurance & Utilities Customers at IBM
- Francesco Sansoni - Inter-agency Coordination Officer at United Nations
- Egle Andreina Rochira – Consultant
11.15-11.30: Coffee break
11.30 - 12.00: Suggestions on MAIN’s future - Results of Past, Present, and Future of MAIN survey
12.00 - 12.45: Panel with guest speakers:
- Fabrizio Tocchini, Global Head of Innovation - CCH Tagetik
- Andrea Sartori, HIT Hub Innovazione Trentino
12.45 - 13.00: The road ahead - Conclusion and Greetings
Download the Programme of the MAIN 10th Anniversary!