- Admission results will be notified by email 4 weeks after the application's deadline.
- Admitted candidates will be asked to pay an Enrollment confirmation fee of €100 as officially acceptance of the admission to the Master within 7 days from the publication of the shortlist to confirm their acceptance of the place.
- This payment will not be reimbursed. Instructions and payments' deadlines will be provided with the Acceptance notification letter sent by the Master Manager.
Pre-enrollment at the Italian Embassy/Consultate for NON-EU living abroad
- Spring: you will be asked to complete a pre-enrolment procedure at the Italian Embassy/Consulate of your Contry and then apply for a visa. Such procedures may take long, so we encourage you to speed up with all the application and admission procedures. You will be guided through this procedure by the University of Trento Staff. More information are available on the International website.
Arrival to Trento and enrollment
- Arrival: all students have to be in Trento for the Kick-off meeting and the beginning of the compulsory crash courses at the end of August (official date to be defined).
- Enrollment: If you already graduated you will be enrolled in the Master on the first day of crash courses. Otherwise you will have the possibility to enroll after your graduation at the Students support office.
Details on arrival and enrollment day, kick-off meeting, crash courses schedule etc... will be provided by the Master Manager around July.