search for information or people
International opportunities for students
Cerimonia di laurea: 11 maggio Aperte le iscrizioni per i laureati e le laureate di I ciclo: scadenza 26 aprile
Summer e Winter Schools Le proposte di UniTrento: da giugno 2019 a febbraio 2020

Qualification needed to enroll in a one-year Master's course

  • in order to enroll in a post-bachelor one-year Master's course (Master di I livello), you must have at least a 3 or 4 year BA or a University degree which enables you to access the second cycle of studies in the country where you achieved your Bachelor;
  • in order to enroll in a post-master one-year Master's course (Master di II livello), you must have a Master Degree (Master of Science or Master of Arts) or an equivalent University degree which enables you to access the third cycle of studies in the country you achieved your degree (that is to say a PhD).

Please note:

in case you have only a 4 years BA and you want to apply for a post-master one-year Master's course, your application will be taken into consideration ONLY if your BA gives you right to enter a Doctoral course in the University system to which your degree belongs. This fulfilment must be proved by sending the declaration of value to the Secretary of the Master along with your application.

Required study documentation:

Enrolment is subordinated to the evaluation of your University degree carried out by the University of Trento, in relation to the points mentioned above and to the admissions test, when required.
For the evaluation of your degree please refer to the Secretary of each Master's course. 
Once you have been selected, you will receive a pre-arrival e-mail from the Welcome Office.

For the enrolment you have to submit the following documentation:

  • original  of your University degree legalized, or with Apostille stamp, by the competent Authority and officially translated into Italian;
  • either the declaration of value of your University degree, carried out by the Italian diplomatic Representation where the diploma was issued, or the Diploma Supplement of your University degree issued issued  by a University (according to the EC, Europe Council and Unesco rules) based in one of the following countries belonging to the European Higher Education Area.

Neither the declaration of value nor the Diploma Supplement are needed in case a double degree programme or an Erasmus+ Study Agreement are running between the University of Trento and the Department of your University.