Find here information about the process to enrol in a Master programme in English.
From 20th November 2018 to 20th February 2019: APPLICATION
From March to July: GUIDANCE FROM THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE
Admitted students will receive guidance by email and will be provided specific information about accommodation request, tuition fees, health insurance.
By the middle of July: PRE-ENROLMENT PROCEDURE
Contact the relevant Italian Diplomatic Representation in your country of residence in order to personally submit your pre-enrolment request along with the following documents:
- pre-enrolment form in two original copies (Form A available in the Download box);
- University degree or educational qualification, already legalized by the relevant authority of the country where it was issued or with Apostille stamp (if applicable), and officially translated into Italian;
- transcript of records, officially translated into Italian;
- the admission letter;
- two passport-sized pictures, one of which shall be signed.
After completing the compulsory pre-enrolment process, you must again contact the Italian Diplomatic Representation in order to apply for the student visa.
Usual requirements for a student visa are:
- proof of economic means (about 450.00 euros/month);
- proof of health insurance;
- proof of accommodation availability;
- the admission letter.
EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT
By the end of October upload all the following documents in the online application according to your profile:
|If you obtained your degree in a University based in one of the countries which adhered to the European Higher Education Area||If you obtained your degree in a University not based in the European Higher Education Area|