Find here information about the process to enrol in a Master programme in English.
From 20th November 2017 to 20th February 2018: APPLICATION
From March to July: GUIDANCE FROM THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE
Admitted students will receive guidance by email and will be provided specific information about accommodation, scholarship request, tuition fees, health insurance.
By the middle of July: PRE-ENROLMENT PROCEDURE
Contact the relevant Italian Diplomatic Representation in your country of residence in order to personally submit your pre-enrolment request along with the following documents:
- pre-enrolment form in two original copies (Form A available in the Download box);
- University degree or educational qualification, already legalized by the relevant authority of the country where it was issued or with Apostille stamp (if applicable), and officially translated into Italian;
- transcript of records, officially translated into Italian;
- the admission letter;
- two passport-sized pictures, one of which shall be signed.
After completing the compulsory pre-enrolment process, you must again contact the Italian Diplomatic Representation in order to apply for the student visa.
Usual requirements for a student visa are:
- proof of economic means (about 450.00 euros/month);
- proof of health insurance;
- proof of accommodation availability;
- the admission letter.
EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT
By the end of October upload all the following documents in the online application according to your profile:
|If you obtained your degree in a University based in one of the countries which adhered to the European Higher Education Area||If you obtained your degree in a University not based in the European Higher Education Area|