Note that applications and deadlines are different according to free or limited access to the study course.
For the following limited access courses
- Cognitive Science
- European and International studies
- MAIN - Innovation Management
- MEC - Economics
- MIM - International Management
- Cellular and Molecular Biotechnology
- Quantitative and Computational Biology
- Human-Computer Interaction
- International Security Studies
- Energy Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information and Communication Engineering
For the following free access courses (unlimited number of admitted students)
- Materials and Production Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Sociology and Social Research
You have to refer to the Students Support Office in order to submit your educational documents for the admission application.
The Admissions Committee will evaluate your profile based on your proficiency and academic curriculum.
EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT
In either case, by the end of October you have to upload all the following documents in the online application.