Saturday Chat Live, every Saturday at 11.00
Some reasons why you should join our online Community:
- to meet up, even before arrival, with other international and Italian students, and easily keep in contact throughout the academic year
- to get some hints about Trento and Rovereto's social and cultural events, main aspects of the Italian culture, habits, body language, tips and tricks on students' life and much more
- to have a real peer-to-peer exchange on different topics in a compared context
- to develop new skills through quizzes and role games or the help of some experts
- to get the best from your stay in Italy in a funny and interactive way.
Food for thoughts and for actions!
Please mind that these Saturday meetings are thought of in order to provide a platform where to experience a real-time peer-to-peer networking moment, as well as an exchange of ideas and experiences, and to get some hints for social and cultural life in Trento/Rovereto and in Italy.
If you wish to receive any kind of information related to the administrative part of your exchange period, or regarding any COVID-19 related issue, you should contact the Mobility Offices during specific informative online sessions (find here the full calendar for all mobility programs).
Next Saturday's meeting
30 October: curriculum and career-building
This will be the last meeting for the semester, see you again end of January 2022!
Past edition 2020/21
We like to consider UniTrento Chat Live like a joyful boat floating on a tough sea.
Mattia and Sofia were two brave and expert captains and you were the crew helping the captains to lead the boat, rather than simple passengers. Your active role and lively participation, as a matter of fact, was very important for us to suggest the direction to take.
During the trip some people got off, some others jumped in.
Our boat was open to all directions and winds.
We talked about conflict resolution and how to cook crêpes (which is indeed a good way to solve conflicts!), we talked about leadership and about mums all around the world (two things that are strictly connected!), and we talked about dreams, travels, projects, ideas...
Our online community has grown and changed together throughout this academic year.
Relationships were built and new ideas and points of view came out and some friendships for sure.
We would love to dedicate a space to your video testimonials on this webpage so contact us if you feel like sharing your thoughts and feelings about this experience.
In the section Journal Meetings, you can have a look to last Season's meetings.