The University library system is organized in 5 different locations, providing various materials. The system is coordinated by a central unit and provides students with extra services which are not just limited to accessing to items and item borrowing them but also include: referencing, internet access, library instructions, photocopying service, new books, acquisition proposals, facilities for sight-disabled users.
More information are available here on the Library website
Students enrolled to the University of Trento have open access to IT services (computer rooms, online networks and services) and to the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) test centre.
IT services website
ECDL test centre website
Esse3 - online services for teaching activities - contains your personal web area in which you can autonomously organize the activities connected to your university career and profile, such as:
- monitoring your career (libretto - university mark book);
- registering for exams;
- checking, accepting and, when possible, refusing a mark;
- reading the institutional communications sent to you by the University offices;
- updating your personal data (address, telephone number, stay permit, etc.);
- accessing online academic courses.
For further information about the use of Esse3 refer to your Students’ secretary or read the Esse3 Guide in the Download box.