International opportunities for students


Accident and third party liability policy insurance

The University of Trento provides a general (and not medical) insurance coverage to its students, only in the case of hospitalization due to accidents occurred during academic activities. It also provides coverage for injuries suffered by the students, for which the University is responsible. The insurance also covers damages that students may cause to other people, things or animals at the University of Trento. Please notice that this coverage is not enough for your stay in Trento.