Registration by 7th of June at 10.00 a.m.
The Master of Science in Information Engineering aims to train professionals to produce and manage technological innovation and fulfill high-profile technical and managerial roles in contexts that require in-depth knowledge of Information Engineering disciplines, focusing on specific aspects of Telecommunications Engineering.
The degree regulations (ordinamento degli studi) is under review and pending ministerial approval.
The educational offer is organized into five curricula, with different specialization areas:
- “Communications Engineering” aimed at achieving a high degree of specialization in the design of telecommunications systems;
- “Computer Engineering” aimed at the conception and design of artificial intelligence and distributed information systems;
- “Electronic Engineering” aimed at the development of electronic systems for the acquisition of signals and advanced computing architectures;
- “Biomedical Engineering” for the acquisition, processing and automatic analysis of biomedical signals and data;
- "ICT Innovation" which combines technical competences with a set of skills in Innovation and Entrepreneurship