How to submit your application
- Before starting your application please read carefully the Call for Applications to the Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction in the Download box.
- Please access the online application form and complete it accurately.
- All documents listed in the application package must be uploaded in the application form. Please note that only PDF or JPG files will be accepted.
- Please make sure that your referees have sent your recommendation letters to mhci [at] unitn.it within the application deadline.
- All applicants are required to pay an Application Fee for the amount of 15 euros within the application deadline. All applicants are required to fullfill the section Application Fee of the application form. The payment is possible only by credit card, according to the instructions received by email after the submission of the online application. Applicants who do not pay the application fee will not be evaluated for the access to the Master.
Deadlines and important information
for all candidates EU-citizens and non-EU citizens
The ranking lists will be published in the Download box. Accepted students will receive further instructions by e-mail.