The online application form must be fully completed and electronically submitted by applicants not later than the deadlines given below:
- Non-EU applicants living abroad must submit the online application from by 4th of March 2022 at 12.00 (UCT+1) - APPLY NOW
- EU applicants and Non-EU-living-in-Italy must submit the online application form from 12th of April 2022 to 17th of June 2022 at 12.00 - noon
Applicants will be required to upload the following supporting documents in electronic format, an official translation is required when the original document is not produced in English or Italian:
Illegible documents will not be considered, while incomplete or non-submitted application forms will be automatically excluded from the selection process.
For any technical problems during the application procedures, please email to mastercs [at] unitn.it
All applicants are required to pay an application fee for the amount of € 15,00 (fifteen).
- Only PDF files are accepted.
- The maximum allowed size for uploaded files: 20 MB.
- An additional translation in English or Italian is required whenever the document is not written in any of these languages.
Further information for non EU applicants living abroad:
Tuition fees for EU citizens and non EU citizens resident in Italy: please check here
Scholarships opportunities for EU citizens and non EU citizens resident in Italy: please check here