The online application form must be fully completed and electronically submitted by applicants not later than the deadlines given below:
- Non-EU applicants living abroad must submit the online application form by 5th of March 2021 at 12.00 (UCT+1)
- EU applicants and Non-EU-living-in-Italy must submit the online application form from 16th of March 2021 to 28th of June 2021 at 12.00 - noon - APPLY NOW
Applicants will be required to upload the following supporting documents in electronic format, an official translation is required when the original document is not produced in English or Italian:
Illegible documents will not be considered, while incomplete or non-submitted application forms will be automatically excluded from the selection process.
For any technical problems during the application procedures, please email to mastercs [at] unitn.it
All applicants are required to pay an application fee for the amount of € 15,00 (fifteen).
- Only PDF files are accepted.
- The maximum allowed size for uploaded files: 20 MB.
- An additional translation in English or Italian is required whenever the document is not written in any of these languages.
Further information for non EU living abroad applicants:
Tuition Fees: please check here