How to prove language requirements
Candidates may prove language knowledge proficiency by providing one of the certificates listed at CLA (language center of the University of Trento) webpage at least at level B2 CEFR.
If you do not hold any of the certifications listed in the link above you may prove language proficiency as follows:
- language certification at level B2 CEFR (see Recognised certificates)
- copy of a Bachelor or a Master degree under a programme whose courses were entirely taught in English; the certificate must clearly state that the language of instruction was English;
- self-declaration of being citizens of a country in which the official language is English (declare it in the online application);
- transcript of records of previous academic career stating that you have passed an English language examination at the level required, provided all four abilities (reading, writing, speaking and listening) have been tested.
The Language Centre of UniTrento organises a test of English language level B2 for the admission to the master programme.
The test is reserved to applicants that do not hold the level required and that are Italian citizens, EU citizens or non EU citizens living in Italy.
The tests will be organised in spring 2023. Further information will be published on this website.
English language tests organized by the University of Trento
EU citizens and non EU citizens resident in Italy, who do not fulfill the language requirement, can also sit an English language test offered by the University of Trento.
The tests will be held in presence on the following dates:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (written test) and Friday 19th May 2023 (oral test) – Deadline for the enrollments by Friday 28th April 2022 at 12.00 (noon) - Results available by the application deadline
- Monday 10th July 2023 (written test) and Friday 21nd July 2023 (oral test) – Enrollments from 29th April 2023 to 30th June 2023 at 12.00 (noon)
- Monday 4th September 2023 (written test) and Friday 15th September 2023 (oral test) – Enrollments from 1st July 2023 to 25th August at 12.00 (noon)
The enrollment must be done online by filling in the application form “Application for English language test required for the admission to master's degree a.y. 2023/24” available at the webpage “Modulistica online studenti”.
The written tests will be held in presence at the University Language Centre (CLA), while the oral tests will be online.