How to apply
Applicants must fully complete and submit electronically their online application no later than the deadlines given below:
From 21 November 2019 until 20 February 2020, 12.00 (GMT+1) for non-EU citizens living abroad and Italian, EU-citizens and non-EU citizens regularly living in Italy at the time of application
From 31 March 2020 until 30 June 2020, 12.00 (GMT+1) only for Italian citizens, EU-citizens and non-EU citizens already living in Italy at the time of application.
(!) Update 20/04/2020: the opening of the second call has been postponed; the application is now available.
Candidates must upload the following mandatory documents:
- a copy of a valid passport (photo and personal data only) or ID card;
- a copy of a degree certificate or the certificate of enrollment including the expected graduation date if available (an official translation of the degree certificate is required when the original document is not produced in English or Italian);
- academic transcript indicating credits and marks achieved in each subject and GPA. Information on the grading scale must be provided if the degree was obtained outside Italy. Applications without this grading scale will not be considered (an official translation of the transcript of records is required when the original document is not produced in English or Italian);
- Statement of purpose (max 3000 characters, spaces included);
- English language proficiency certifications or self-declaration if applicable (see “How to prove language requirements” section).
The form "Academic requisites self assessment" can be uploaded in the section "optional attachments" of the online application tool - strongly recommended (please find the form in the "Download" box)
Illegible documents will not be considered, while incomplete or non-submitted application forms will be automatically excluded from the selection process.
In case of technical problems related to the on line application, candidates must immediately send an email to mastermeteo [at] unitn.it and in any case before the deadline for application. Failing to comply with the deadlines will result in the exclusion of the candidate from the competition.
Candidates will be also required to pay a non-refundable application fee of € 15.00 within the given deadline for applications, following the instructions given in the online application.