How to apply
Candidates must upload in the online application tool (available from 19th December 2022) the following mandatory documents:
- a copy of a valid passport (photo and personal data only) or ID card (not requested to Italian citizens);
- a copy of a degree certificate* (an official translation of the degree certificate is required when the original document is not produced in English);
- academic transcript* indicating credits and marks achieved in each subject and GPA. If the degree was obtained in Italy it must also include the Academic Disciplines (Settori Scientifico Disciplinari - SSD); Information on the grading scale must be provided if the degree was obtained outside Italy. Applications without this grading scale will not be considered (an official translation of the transcript of records is required when the original document is not produced in English);
- Statement of purpose (max 3000 characters, spaces included);
- English language proficiency certifications or self-declaration if applicable (see "How to prove language requirements" section).
In addition to providing the above documentation, candidates are strongly encouraged to fill in and upload the form "Academic requisites self assessment" in the section "optional attachments" of the online application tool (please find the form in the "Download" box).
* Students enrolled in or who obtained a degree from an Italian University (other than UniTrento) must submit a self-declaration according to DPR 445/2000 instead of an official certificate. Students/graduates from the University of Trento do not need to upload any documentation relative to their studies at UniTrento.
Illegible documents will not be considered, while incomplete or non-submitted application forms will be automatically excluded from the selection process.
In case of technical problems related to the on line application, candidates must immediately send an email to mastermeteo [at] unitn.it and in any case before the deadline for application. Failing to comply with the deadlines will result in the exclusion of the candidate from the competition.
Candidates will be also required to pay a non-refundable application fee of € 15.00 within the given deadline for applications, following the instructions given in the online application.