The general objective of this course is to provide the student with the necessary tools to perform marketing research in different cultures and countries which help to make better business decisions.
The students in this course will:
- know the methodology necessary to perform marketing research used to understand international markets;
- design qualitative and quantitative international marketing research projects;
- practice methodology used in qualitative and quantitative international marketing research;
- develop self-learning processes of basic concepts using real life situations found in international markets;
- be able to respect and accept other membersâ€™ ideas when working with multicultural groups.
The students will be trained with Sphinx software for the design, collection and processing of marketing surveys.
Lecturer: Prof. Stephane Ganassali (University of Savoie Mont-Blanc â€“ France)