The online application form must be completed fully and electronically submitted by applicants within the deadlines given below:
First call: from 19th December 2023 until 8th March 2024, 12.00 noon (CET) for non-EU citizens living abroad and Italian, EU-citizens and non-EU citizens regularly living in Italy at the time of application
Second call: from 15th April 2023 until 1st July 2024, 12.00 noon (CET) only for Italian citizens, EU-citizens and non-EU citizens already living in Italy at the time of application.
APPLY ONLINE (from 19 December 2023)
Applicants will be required to upload the following supporting documents in electronic format:
- a copy of a valid passport (photo and personal data only) or ID card (EU candidates only); ID is not requested to Italian citizens.
- curriculum vitae et studiorum according to the Europass template;
- a copy of the degree certificate (an official translation of the degree certificate is required when the original document is not produced in English or Italian);
- the transcript of academic records including examinations, results and credits (an official translation of the transcript of records is required when the original document is not produced in English or Italian). Information on the grading scale must be provided if the degree was not obtained in Italy. Scientific Disciplinary Sectors must also be indicated if the degree was obtained in Italy;
- proof of English knowldege at level B2 CEFR (see paragraph "How to prove English proficiency");
- proof of Italian knowledge, if available (in case of non-native speakers only)
Illegible documents will not be considered, while incomplete or non-submitted application forms will be automatically excluded from the selection process.
For any technical problems during the application procedures, please email to master-st [at] unitn.it
All applicants are required to pay an application fee of € 15 (fifteen euros).