Action 1A: Erasmus Mundus Master Course
Beneficiaries/destinations/duration: students who wish to enroll in a joint master programme, according to the procedures of each programme of which UniTrento is part:
Action 1B: Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate
Beneficiaries/destinations/duration: students who wish to enroll in a joint doctorate programme, according to the procedures of each programme of which UniTrento is part:
- IDEALAB project (International Doctorate for Experimental Approaches to Language and Brain). For Phd students of the Doctoral School in Cognitive and Brain Sciences.
- SMART project (Science for Management of Rivers and their Tidal System). For Phd students of the Doctoral School in Environmental and Civil Engineering.
Action 2: mobility in a partner university for research/study purposes
Beneficiaries/destinations/duration: Scholarships are available for PhD students and Postdocs, who wish to spend a study/research period in a partner university in a Japan and Republic of Korea.
UniTrento participates in the following project which foresees mobility in the year 2017:
- TEAM project, coordinated by UPMC, France: PhD and postdoc mobility in Japan and South Korea (thematic area ICT and ICT applications);
The following projects are still active but no further calls will be published:
- SWAP AND TRANSFER project, coordinated by University of Trento: mobility in South-East Asia;
- ACTIVE project, coordinated by Warsaw University of Technology, Poland: mobility in Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia, Georgia;
monthly subsistence allowance for the amount of € 1.500 for doctorate and € 1.800 for postdoc (amounts before tax, if any is foreseen); round-trip ticket; full health insurance, university fees waiver at the hosting university.
The calls for applications are available in the dedicated project website, deadlines are in January and May 2017. For further information, please check the document “How to apply” in the download Box.